Saturday, June 5, 2010

Student of the Month

Yes, on the last month of the school year the Student of the Month goes to Avery! I must say this is a very proud moment in our lives as parents considering where Avery started the school year. And for those of you who are unaware it was not a very good time in his academic career.I had to consider if I had one to many cocktails when I was pregnant and on vacation in Florida? Just kidding I knew when to stop.
So with that said Avery would like to take a couple of minutes to Thank Grammy and Papa Neil for always having words of wisdom from Colorado. Papa for hovering over his math and making him do his homework before mommy and daddy get home(even though we might have to do it again). Baby Alyssa for trying to not make noise when Avery is doing homework. Mama for sending sopa (brain food) with papa. Nina for sending packets of her Kindergarten class to double up on homework and keep him a step ahead of the game. Last but not least mommy and daddy for studying, reviewing, reading (the stupid little puppy) and doing homework after a long day of work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS TO AVERY!!! I MISS HIMM!!
I KNEW AVERY WAS A GLEE FAN!! =) JK