Friday, June 4, 2010

Dentist


Here is Avery all smiles at the dentist. I am not proud to say but yes he has a couple of cavities. But I am not a parent to harp on things like cavities. Please, I will not even start on what my mouth looked like when I was younger and that was before the braces. Oh, and daddy just made me aware of some contraption that he had put in his mouth and the ten teeth he had pulled out. Poor kid never had a chance. All that said, Avery was a perfect patient and since his visit has been very diligent with his flossing, brushing and making sure that he does not have sugary snacks. Why? Because the dentist said it was bad for his teeth. Thanks Doc!

1 comment:

lorena said...

Yes, it runs in the family. I just had the dentist work on two cavities just this past Thursday! :(
mascafierros ;)