Monday, October 4, 2010

She's So BUSTED!

We were on our way home from SCP tonight when a Lady Gaga song came on the radio, then the conversation started.

Avery: Oh man did you hear Lady Gaga is so busted.

Ryan and I looked at each other obviously very perplexed. What the hell was he saying? First of all what does he know about Lady Gaga, second of all even if she was busted how would he know that.

Daddy: Buddy, what did you say? Who's busted.
Avery: (very smirky) Oh Lady Gaga, she is so busted.
Daddy: (only after we quietly giggled to each other) What do you mean, why is she busted, what did she do?
Avery: Oh I don't know but Joshua on the bus told me that she was busted.
Daddy: Well what did she do to get busted?
Avery: I don't know but what ever it was it must have been bad because she got busted.

2 comments:

lorena said...

um, i hope joshua is another student on the bus and not the bus driver. ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha I love that kid!!